About me

 About me.

I'm Gabrielle. I study at Ahuntsic College. I have been studying accounting and management for 3 semesters now. My training prepares me for numerous positions, such as accounting technician for multinational corporations, private corporations, and non-profit organizations. We are also introduced to finance and management that create an opportunity for us, students, to be able to work for a company and be multifunctional. A lot of courses are needed for all that to happen, like macroeconomics and economics, news budget and financial analysis, organizational management, supply chain management, international trade, customer service and client approach, personal finance management and management statistics. To enter a good university, there is no competition. Good grades and being better than our schoolmates are what we need to have.  So, there is indeed some competition, but it is again us. An intership option is available. We have the opportunity to study in France with IUT du Havre at the end of our sixth semester, for our final stage.

About this blog.

Things related to my program will be the subject of my blog. My future employers, friends, and people who seemed to be into management and accouting should be checking out my blog. The first thing I will post is a glossary. A proper and interesting blog is what I will try to do. Since English isn't my first language, I'm going to make sure my language is good by using tools to improve my writing, like my teacher's help, my bilingual friends, and a virtual writing tutor.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accounting's Glossary